Sunday, October 23, 2011

it takes less muscles to smile than to swallow a snowball

Got a couple new reviews up. Andrew Borgstrom's Meat is All, -- another awesome Nephew of Mud Luscious Press -- at Outsider Writers Collective. This book is seriously insane, both visually and thematically and whoa dude, gave me nightmares, but good ones, the kind I wish I could always have, only problem is I think it's sold out. If you're nice, I'll lend you my copy.

 Haven't done a lot of music reviews recently, but I couldn't resist writing a few words about Diarrhea Planet's debut LP, Loose Jewels. The review is up at DeckFight, a really cool Southeastern rock blog and chapbook publisher. DP -- Punk meets pop meets just raging out and loving life. This CD will be my workout mix and my pre-party pump-up jam for months to come. 


Thanks to the editors of both websites for being nice enough to sully their screens with my words.

No comments: