Friday, February 4, 2011

The Deadliest of the Deadliest of the Deadly


Short, Fast, and Deadly released its 2010 Anthology, "Deadlier Than Thou," a couple days ago. Edited by Joseph A. Quintela, it's an 88-page collection of the weekly e-mag's deadliest two pieces from each of its first 55 issues, as well as a poem and a story representing each month of the year. A story of mine snuck in, and I contributed the June poem. You should buy it. Seriously. Don't be a douche, support indie lit. Also, it makes a great roach swatter or 40 oz coaster.

I'll write a review of the other stuff in it besides my own (which is obviously awesome) when my copy comes in the mail. Hopefully Amelia in 1B won't be keeping it and not letting me know, as she's been doing with my rent checks (and probably the last 6 books I've ordered that mysteriously haven't arrived) for the last few months. NYC postal system is wack. This anthology isn't.

No comments: